Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media in Sports
Friday, June 18, 2010 from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM (CDT)
It's finally time we talked about the impact of social media in sports, and June 2010 is the month we're exploring that topic.
Join us for SMBMSP 27 at the Target Center in downtown Minneapolis as we explore how social media is being used by leagues, players, fans and the press that follows them. We'll have an interactive panel on the floor of Target Center and it appears we have room for about 40,000 (though we'll have coffee for only the first 400 folks or so).
We're putting together a great panel discusison on social media in sports, including Candice Wiggins of the Lynx, and a few more great people we'll announce as we build out the panel. We're also working on a having a few Lynx tickets to give away (more details to come) to some lucky winners at the event. Also, please note the earlier start time!
- Candice Wiggins of the Minnesota Lynx (@CandiceWiggins)
- Gregg Litman from WCCO (@GRLitman)
- Matt Teske from the St. Paul Saints (@StPaulSaints)
- Scott Spiridigliozzi from the Minnesota Timberwolves (@Liozzi)
- Austin Stair Calhoun from the UM Tucker Center (@austinstair)